If kitchens and bathrooms are your thing, both were a major focus of the developer on this project. The smart layout of the kitchens makes cooking actually enjoyable, with ample cabinetry, and full-size appliances even in the smaller units. The washrooms are all 4-piece and complete with marble vanities.
As for the suites themselves, each one has a fully working ethanol-based Inflame-brand fireplace. They’re also complete with no shortage of closet space, including closet space in the den – a feature not typically found in other condo developments (as you probably know by now).
Shared with its two sister buildings, residents of 85 East Liberty Street enjoy things like a fully loaded gym, a rooftop Party Room with an outdoor terrace and BBQs, and an indoor swimming pool with a separate whirlpool.
While those may seem pretty standard for a building of such caliber, things like a two-lane bowling alley, a golf and sports simulator, a games room with Ping-Pong, foosball, and air hockey, a billiards room, and a movie theatre certainly aren’t.
Naturally, a 24-hour concierge is also a given, adding to the whole convenience factor. Added perks include five guest suites shared between the three buildings. If your guests arrive before you do, they can lounge in the lobby, which looks like belongs in the pages of an interior design magazine.
Check out this awesome condo we featured recently – a great 2+1 with a perfect layout: 1101-85 East Liberty St.
Residents of 85 East Liberty St have access to these shared amenities:
– Gym with exercise equipment
– Rooftop Party Room with outdoor terrace and BBQs.
– Golf and sports simulator
– Movie Theatre Room
– Bowling Alley with two lanes
– Billiards Room
– Games Room with such table games as ping pong, foos ball, and air hockey.
– Indoor Swimming Pool and separate Whirlpool
– Hair Salon and aesthetics services (for example, waxing and nails)
– 24 Hour Concierge
– Visitor Parking
– Guest Suites (5 guest suites shared between 65, 75 and 85 East Liberty St)
– Lounges in the lobby and smaller lounges with seating areas on the 2nd floor of each of the buildings.
85 East Liberty (shared with 65 and 75 East Liberty) are well known for their excellent aquatic facilities.
Relax at the end of a long day in your own building’s whirlpool.
Copyright © 2017 | Liberty Village Toronto